Prevention of Urinary Stones with Hydration (PUSH)
PUSH is a randomized clinical trial to determine whether a program of behavioral interventions, including drinking more fluids, will help prevent stone disease progression over a period of 2 years.
- Are 12 years of age or older
- Have had at least one symptomatic stone in the past 3 years
- Have a low urine amount (measured over 24 hours)
- Own a smartphone or tablet
- Meet other eligibility criteria
To learn more, contact one of our participating sites or go to our listing on Clinicaltrials.gov.